Byblos Bank always strives to make your banking experience faster, easier and more convenient. Our ATM network has long been one of Lebanon’s most extensive, giving you surer access to cash at safe and secure locations in virtually every corner of the country. And now it’s smarter, too, allowing cash and check deposits 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
By introducing its Smart ATM® Network, Byblos Bank has once again revolutionized its customer experience for both retail and corporate clients. No more worrying about branch hours, waiting in queues, or keeping large amounts of cash or checks over long weekends: now you can perform your cash and check deposits at your convenience with our easy-to-use Smart ATM®.
Use your Byblos Bank debit card to unlock the power of the Smart ATM® and start gaining real-world advantages, including:
- LBP and USD cash deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a daily limit of up to LBP 15,000,000, or equivalent in USD, credited instantly to your account
- Preferential value dates (one-day value) on cash deposits
- Zero commissions on cash deposits
- Deposit up to 30 checks per transaction, with no limit on how many transactions you make in a single day
- Receive instant confirmation on screen, plus a scanned copy of each deposited check
The Smart ATMs® also offers special benefits for corporate customers: by using your Byblos Bank company deposit card to access our Smart ATM® Network, now you can deposit cash and checks straight into your company’s current account at any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
In addition, the Smart ATM® Network allows both retail and corporate customers to withdraw LBP, USD and EUR, perform account balance inquiries, obtain mini-statements, transfer funds among your accounts, change your debit card PIN, and even recharge your mobile phone.
The Smart ATM® was originally introduced at Byblos Bank’s pioneering E-Branches in Ashrafieh but are now available at more than 60 branches across the country. There’s probably one near you – or there will be soon!
BDL Approval Date 25/08/2011 - Approval Number 11/359